Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dressing Room Finds

Sadly I have been busier then I anticipated with unpacking in our new house and have gotten behind on my posts I have one from the parkway taken this weekend coming up soon. But for now I do want to share a few of my fitting room finds from the past week.  

I am on the hunt for a great white skirt I don't know if I have found the winner yet but I found two at Belk that I did like.
Here is a BCBG white skirt it was very comfortable and I liked how it flowed and that it wasn't heavy and was also fully lined which is a must but i wasn't a huge fan on the seem around my hips which are not by best asset. Found here
 
This was another white skirt I found it is French Connection it has pockets and it a cute A-line shape and also is fully lined but I did not like the stiffness at the waist band it was not very comfortable to sit in. Found here
 
So this is a interesting dress/romper from French Connection, when I originally picked it up I thought it was a dress and not until I was trying it on did I realize it was actually a romper. I am not usually a romper kinda gal but I did like it and it was very comfortable and feminine looking would be great for the beach or a windy place because you wouldn't have to worry about your dress flying up. Found here
 
So here are a few finds from Nordstrom Rack, sadly I can not guarantee that they will have these exact items at the Nordstrom Rack nearest to you but they did recently start a website but it does not have everything on it, I have found that mostly it is the designer brands that I do not see as much on it.
Here are some adorable and very comfortable Tory Burch flats I would definitely recommend here is a similar pair: shoes
 
I found this Kate Spade dress on the clearance rack but sadly it wasn't marked down and more then the other Kate Spade dress I found in the front of the store (60%).  The dress is very cute and I am generally a fan of sheath dresses but this dress had no darting in the back at all so it didn't give me the little hint of a shape I like to see.
I absolutely loved this dress and wished I had purchased it. It fit very well and I like the length a little bellow the knee so you can wear a fun heel with it. definitely lived up to the standard at which I have set Kate Spade dresses upon.

No comments :

Post a Comment