Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Duke Rose Garden

 
I have lived in Raleigh for almost all of my life and have never been to the Duke rose garden, and now I know what a beautiful place I have been missing out on and I am already planing my next trip back. If you live anywhere near Duke University I would definitely recommend you plan and afternoon to spend in the Duke rose garden. I am in LOVE with this skirt from Pink Tartan for many reasons 1- it is hot pink so enough said, 2- it is fully lined and has pockets and was on sale at Belk for 75% off and 3- I just love a full skirt I think they are so flattering on everyone.
Top: Express here in solid
Skirt: Pink Tartan also love this one
Bag: Kate Spade (similar, similar)
Shoes: Messeca NY (similar) these shoes match my bag
Earings: Tory Burch
Bracelet: Nordstroms
TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO ENTER IN THE  
LILLY PULITZER AGENDA GIVEAWAY SIGN UP TO WIN HERE !
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment