Thursday, August 14, 2014

Feeling a little Jackie O.

I have missed all of yall over the past two weeks and I hope you have missed me too! I have moved into my new apartment and am working on getting settled in. Finally the rain has left us and the sun has reappeared here in North Carolina. I am very happy to learn that my new apartment is just a few minute drive away from one of my favorite picture locations in Greensboro the Arboretum it is so beautiful, I plan on bringing some books here one afternoon so study, or on the second thought maybe a picnic on a Saturday afternoon :) Hope you all enjoy this post, I love this Lilly Pulitzer dress I found on sale at Belk it makes me feel very Jackie O. and I believe every girl should have at least one dress that makes her feel so. 

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer I got it on sale at Belk (similar, similar)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar, similar)
Bracelets: Kate Spade (similar)
Nail Polish: OPI Lucky Lucky lavender 
Lip Stick: Mac Pink Nouveau
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment