Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Take a look inside my shopping bags

I want to share with yall a few things I got on my shopping trip in Charlotte and also to give a review of the new Simone's Premium Outlets that just opened in Charlotte. You will see a few common themes though-out my purchases, ruffles and skirts. I was feeling very girly obviously.
 I am in love with these new wallet I got from the Kate Spade outlet in Charlotte I got it on sale for $50 what a deal! The bows are just to adorable and I love that there are card slots on both sides so there is lots of storage space but doesn't take up to much spade in my purse, so win win. Here is a similar one available one sale.
 Got this supper comfy navy skirt from Banana Republic, I am in love with it, it is my new go to skirt when I need to look nice but deep down inside I wish I was wearing sweat pants.
 This is my new FAVORITE skirt I fell in love with it when I walked in the store. Blush is so in this fall and I would definitely recommend buying this skirt from J.Crew it is so cute and unique and can make an outfit.
 This white Nanette Lepore skirt from Belk was a steal I scored it for only $50 and was originally $230. I had really been wanting a white skirt all summer and this beauty was worth the wait.
 This was the first blouse I got that started the ruffle trend you will see in the other two tops I purchased. I got it at the Ann Taylor outlet here is a similar top.
 I found this top at Anthropologie it looks even cutter on in person then on the model on their site. It is very comfy and runs a little large it is one of my new FAVS.
 This ruffle top from J.Crew is great it looks so put together but very effortless and here it is in a solid.
  Who wants to take a guess whats inside this box??!! My next GIVEAWAY check back on the blog to see when I post the official GIVEAWAY details.


So my review for the new Simone's Premium Outlets in Charlotte here we go. 
Pros:
They have some nice stores that other outlets near by in NC do not have like the Kate Spade outlet and a Brooks Brothers outlet and Under Armor. 
It was very pretty and staff was friendly
It was laid out well similar  stores in the same area so you don't have to walk around the place 3 times by the end of your trip.
Cons:
The parking spots are striped the narrow.
NONE of the restaurants in the food court were open, the only food place that was open was a pretzel and smoothie store.
There is not a Ralph Lauren outlet.
The Saks Fifth avenue was ALL CLEARANCE they only brought in their red dot clearance for their store opening.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment