Friday, June 26, 2015

Blue & White For The 4th


Top: Nordstrom | Jeans: Loft | Bag: Tory Burch | Necklace: Kendra Scott
 I had so much fun shooting these pictures with my blogger friend Cara from Caralina Style (go check out her post!) I had been following Cara for a long time on social media, not even knowing we were practically neighbors haha, needless to say I am so glad we ran into one another at Belk while she was shopping. We are not only great friends not, we have also found photography buddies! We did not even plan to match it just kinda happened, we showed up to lunch planning to take pictures for out blog after both wearing white jeans a blue top, great minds think alike ;)  The 4th of July is literally just a week away, what are you planning on wearing? I love love love this blue off the shoulder top from Nordstrom it is beyond comfortable and so cool, it breathes very well, so perfect for a cookout. Shop my look above or bellow in the widget :)






No comments :

Post a Comment