Monday, June 8, 2015

Coral Fringe



Dress: J.Crew | Shoes: similar | Necklace: c/o Accessory Concierge 
 Bracelets: c/o Helen's Jewels 20% off with code:FIRSTBUY20

I have missed all of you lovelies so much this past week. I unfortunately have been sick, so have been a little MIA ): I am still not 100% but am getting a little better every day, so I will not be back quite in full swing this week, but it feels so good to be writing a post. So this "dress" was meant to be a swim cover up, but I am a rule breaker and say it is come adorable dress (it is definitely thick enough to be a dress it is not shear). I also want to share with yall a new jewelry find of mine Helen's Jewels, they have some cute, affordable pieces, I am in "love" with my love cuff it is a perfect arm candy staple.







No comments :

Post a Comment