Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bows and Twirls

I got my new business cards in the mail today that I ordered from Vista print, and I am very happy with them.  I chose one of their already done templates there were hundreds to chose from. I didn't upgrade to a fancier paper or ink level and I am very happy with the quality and the way they turned out. Yesterday I ordered business cards for racing sponsorships for Matt from GotPrint and when I receive them I will let you know what I think of their quality.
I love this blue skirt from H&M I just got it last week so it may not be online yet? Or maybe it sold out in a week, but sadly I couldn't find it on the website for yall. If you don't already own a bow blouse wait no longer I wear this top along with other bow blouses I have ALL THE TIME they are such a great investment piece. When looking for one though try to find one where the fabric is stiff enough that it will be able to hold the bow.

Top: NY& Company (similar)
Skirt: H& M not online (similar, similar)
Shoes: Express
Watch: Kate Spade (similar)
Bracelets: Kate Spade & Nordstrom
Earrings: Hand Picked
Lipstick: Chanel 145 Rayonnante

The Winner of the Kate Spade Giveaway is: Suzanna Reid

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment