Wednesday, September 3, 2014

MAXI-ing it out


This will probably be the last maxi dress I wear this summer, which is bitter sweet. I loved summer, it was my last summer as a "kid" I didn't have a time demanding job and I was just able to enjoy those 2 months off of school and relax. School has started back up and I will return to work at Belk soon. But all of this means that I am growing up and that is exciting in itself. 
I love this maxi dress I got it 2 years ago at forever 21 and it is still going :) The back it way adorable, I had a problem with the bow and ties always staying where I wanted so a year ago I actually ended up sewing them in place which has worked out very well. I hope you enjoyed your long Labor day weekend as I did. What is your favorite maxi dress?
And I also wanted to mention how in LOVE with these photos, thank you so much Matt you did a fantastic job :) This has to be one of my new favorite posts on the blog. (the Duke garden is still my favorite so go check that out if you missed it).

Dress: Forever 21 (looks identical , similar)
Shoes: Similar
Hat: Target
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Francesca's
Earring: J.Crew (similar)

It's not to late to enter in to the KATE SPADE GIVEAWAY see this post for details on how you can win!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment