Monday, September 8, 2014

Feeling Fall In The Air

We all know my love for color, but since fall is rolling around I felt like it was time to break out some good naturals. This has to be one of my favorite dresses because it is SO comfortable. I think a dress is the perfect transition piece for the beginning of fall because you can chose a dress with a fall look like I have but stay cool at the same time by wearing a wedge. As the weather cools down you slowly change to flats, boots and then you start to break out your tights collection.
Dress: C&C California (similar)
Shoes: Kelly & Katie DSW (similar)
Bracelet: Marc Jacobs (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)
Lipstick: Chanel 145 Rayonnante

Enter into the KATE SPADE GIVEAWAY HERE !!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment