Thursday, May 14, 2015

Spring Beauty


Spring is a time for bright and fun makeup so I want to share my favorites with y'all today.

Face// This is my all time favorite foundation, I wear it every day and it lasts all.day.long. This is a great foundation for when you want a little coverage but you also want it to feel light on your face. I always set my foundation with this setting powered. If you have any red spots or blemishes I recommend this concealer.

Blushes// This is my all time favorite blush no mater the time of year. Also during the spring I usually use a highlighter to give me a sun kissed look.  These are my two favorites: powder, liquid.

Eyes// I use my naked pallete on a daily basis whether it's a day look or going out. It has everything I need to get my eyes done. I also recommend this eye primer. Now let's talk mascara, I LOVE mascara, I think I can easily say it is my favorite piece of makeup, this is my all time favorite, and it never clumps.

Brows// I have decent brows, but I really enjoy a nice full looking brow and this is my favorite brow filler and it is super easy to use. I also find it is key to highlight below your brow to really complete your look.

Lips// I have several favorite lipsticks, I am not generally into lip-gloss though because it always gets stuck in my hair. This new lipstick from MAC is super creamy and feels amazing on my lips. I also love my YSL lipstick.




No comments :

Post a Comment