Monday, May 18, 2015

White Top + Denim Shorts


Top: Free People 40% OFF | Shorts: Loft 40% OFF | Bag: Tory Burch | Shoes: Jack's | Bracelet: Loft 40% OFF

This white top is perfect for the summer, and right now it's 40% OFF, it also comes in two other colors!! Every year I feel like I am on an impossible search of trying to find the perfect pair of denim shorts, I am very pleased with these from Loft, that are so comfortable and have a very nice casual wash to them that will go with everything. This is another outfit I wore while at Seabrook island, as you can see I had a little buddy that decided to make a guest appearance (I can't lie I was a little scared of the horse at first I know I am so lame haha). I have linked all of my outfit details above and bellow via the widget for all of you lovely ladies.




No comments :

Post a Comment