Monday, July 20, 2015

Aztec

Dress: J.Crew | Bag: Tory Burch | Shoes: Kork 
I do not generally learn towards Aztec style patterns, but I just loved all of the colors in this one. I am wearing my favorite Kork sandals, these exact ones are sold out but I linked a very similar pair I also own but in a different color. They are very comfortable shoes, I can wear them for my 8 hour shifts at work, and go home with no/little pain.

This photo location is actually kinds a funny story. Cara and I drove far out of town to what we thought was a sunflower field, but to sadly find a field of what was once sunflowers. Across the road we spotted this corn field and figured why not, we are where anyways. Luckily no farmers ran out yelling at us, what can I say, bloggers gonna blog.






No comments :

Post a Comment