Monday, July 13, 2015

Red Right Return



 
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer | Bag: c/o Dagne Dover | Jewelry: c/o RocksBox first month FREE code:Sarahxoxo4 

I am an outfit repeat offender, I literally wear this dress almost once a week, because I love it that much. This is only of Lilly's more "affordable" dresses at $98, this print has been so popular it is completely sold out in most stores, but sizes are still available online (for now). I am very impressed with the quality of this t-shirt dress, the fabric is so soft, I have washed it probably 5 times now (I wash all of Lilly in the washer on cold with only other Lilly items though, and then I lay them flat to dry). The color lasts very well and does not bleed, if you are looking for a comfortable t-shirt dress for the summer, I got you covered :)
 is
Can we also please talk about this ADORABLE blue tiny tote from Dagne Dover. This bag is the perfect size for running around town, with out having to lug a large heavy bag around. Get 20% off your tiny tote with code: StylishSassytinytote.








NEW ARRIVALS 

Top Row: 1/2/3/4/5
Bottom Row: 1/2/3/4/5
 





 



No comments :

Post a Comment