Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Classic Coral


Dress: c/o Eliza J | Necklace: c/o Kendra Scott | Bag: Tory Burch | Shoes: Jack Rogers
Watch: Kate Spade 40% off | Bracelet:c/o RocksBox first month free with code: sarahxoxo4

So much I want to talk about today with y'all, I am going to start with my adorable Eliza J dress. I love wearing dresses, especially during the spring/summer when the weather starts to warm up, they are easy, cool, and flirty. Eliza J has countless cute and fun dresses, I adore the coral A line dress I am wearing in today's post, and is universally flattering on any shape, and is very comfortable, since the dress has some spandex in it. I also linked two of my other favorite dresses from Eliza J bellow in the widget.

Now onto today's second obsession, the new Kendra Scott Via Maya collection. I am not exaggerating when I say I literally want everything from this collection. Kendra Scott continues to surprise me every season with new stylish designs that go with everything I own. I am going to link my favorite pieces bellow in a second widget so you can shop them easily because I just love so much of it!!



No comments :

Post a Comment