Friday, April 10, 2015

Get Spotted


Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer | Jeans: similar | Shoes: Jack Rogers | Bag: Kate Spade (similar) Sunnies: Tory Burch 
 Watch: Kate Spade 40% off | Jewelry: Rocksbox sign up and use for sarahxoxo4 and get your first month FREE

If you do not already own an Elsa top from Lilly Pulitzer I highly suggest investing in one, don't shy away from the price these tops are 100% silk and 100% gorgeous I have some that are over 2 years old and still look and feel brand new. I am wearing one of their new prints called "get spotted", I also am in love with the "all nighter" print it just came out yesterday, as part of the last spring shipment. One of my favorite things about my Elsa tops is how versatile they are, I wear them with a cute pair of jeans shown above, shorts in the summer, or a pencil skirt for the office. If you own an Elsa top top tell me which one is your favorite, if you are currently coveting ones which one do you have your eyes on?



No comments :

Post a Comment