Thursday, April 23, 2015

Organizing Your Jewelry

If you're anything like me, you have random piles of jewelry scattered all around your house.  I have the worst habit of taking my earrings or bracelets off in a random place, leaving them there, and then latter tearing apart my apartment looking for them. I have decided to get organized, I have had this jewelry box for a few years, but it just didn't fit my growing collection, so I got the bracelet/watch holder to help with that problem.

There are several different ways you can organize your jewelry. Many make their own, or buy, hanging racks for necklaces or earrings. These are great for storing jewelry but I wanted a more upscale look for this little corner of my bedroom. I found this mirrored jewelry box at T.J.Maxx a few years ago but have linked several bellow for you to look at. The third option for jewelry store if the dream princess diaries closet with my remote control tiara holder (I'm working in it, seriously). 

When choosing how to store your jewelry, most people underestimate how much space they really need. You want to have plenty of space to display everything you already own, and keep in mind, you are likely going to purchase more. I always keep the items I wear daily out for easy access. Keep your special occasion, or really unique pieces in a different place, or in the bottom compartment of your jewelry box. You want to keep your every day go-to jewelry where you can see it, so you can get dressed quickly and throw on your arm candy and head out the door.



No comments :

Post a Comment