Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Neon


Top: Lulu Lemon | Pants: Lulu Lemon | Jacket: similar, similar | Shoes: Nike

I am going to get a little personal on the blog today, and talk about my fitness/health goals. I have been generally overweight most of my life, and have never fallen in love with a sport to keep me active. My freshman year in college I got really into working out and lost around 30 LB and was a size 6/8 but after achieving such a great goal, I was never able to maintain it. Since then I have gained and lost weight, and now I want to turn over a new leaf.

My goal is not just to "lose weight." I want to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. By no means do I want to lose a ridiculous amount of weight and try to become a size 2, it's just not who I am, I will always have curves. I thought long and hard about this, and I know I generally only blog on style related topics, but I have decided to blog about my fitness journey. This will not even be a weekly blog post, but just a "random" topic that will appear from time to time to give y'all an update on my progress. Me being me of course I have to work out in style, so with these updates I will try to share with y'all some of my favorite stylish workout gear. I hope you enjoy reading along with me as I try to make this lifestyle change, and if you are doing the same please comment or send me a private email (stylishsassyandclassy@gmail.com) with your own personal stories and encouragement.



No comments :

Post a Comment