Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy 1 Year Blogiversary !

I can not believe I have already been blogging for a year now, it has flown by so fast, and my blog has grown so much from my original "selfie" posts. I want to say a huge thank you to all of my followers and to everyone that has helped me get to where I am. I look forward to another year of blogging and hope that Stylish Sassy and Classy continues to grow. I also owe a special thanks to my amazing boyfriend Matt who takes all of my photos I definitely could not do this with out you. I thought now would be a good time to look back at a few of my favorite blog posts from over the past year. What is your favorite post? Also any advice for the next year of blogging?? Thanks again so much I love you all !!!

Party like your 21 - My most recent post but a favorite since it was for my 21st birthday
This is one of my all time favorite posts, I just love it so much
Tweede and pearls for the perfect fall day This was my first blog post that was taken with a legit camera apposed to my iphone of the way to class...

It is so much fun looking back over the past year, it's like looking though a scrap book of my life. I hope you all have enjoyed spending the last year with me and many more years to come. Thank you all again, you are what make blogging so rewarding!

No comments :

Post a Comment