Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sparkle Baby Sparkle

 

This is one of my favorite sweaters from last fall/winter I have worn in on a previous post here. I actually got it on sale from J.Crew and kinda an impulse buy and it is now one of my favorite sweaters so its interesting how things turn out sometimes. These mint pants were also a end of season clearance purchase at Belk last winter, I definitely advice to go check out their clearance wracks around the holidays you can find some pretty amazing stuff (almost all of my designer clothing was purchased from Belk at least 50% off or more so if you don't shop at Belk you should probably start *they have some but not all of their designers online*). I am also wearing my favorite fall lipstick (Chanel 145) and these black Tory Burch flats are definitely one of my essentials for fall when it gets colder I wear them with tights. What is your favorite sweater you own??
I also want to give a big thanks to all of my readers that wished me a happy 21st birthday on Monday thank you very much, and I had a fabulous day!
Shop my look here:
Top: J.Crew (similar, similar)
Pants: Citizens of Humanity (similar)
Shoes: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)
Bracelet: Kate Spade (similar)
Lipsick: Chanel 145 Rayonnante

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment