Monday, October 13, 2014

Party Like You're 21

 
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer | Shoes: Kate Spade (similar, similar) | Bag: Tory Burch |
Watch: Kate Spade (love this one) | Bracelet: J.Crew Factory | Lipstick: Chanel 145 Rayonnante

This was my 21st Birthday outfit, I spent more time then I would like to admit searching for the perfect dress and I am in love with the Lilly Pulitzer dress I chose. I got my very first Lilly Pulitzer dress for my 18th birthday so I felt it very suiting to wear one for the 21st birthday celebration. I am wearing many of my birthday gifts in this post, the shoes were a gift from my grandmother and the bag a gift from my amazing boyfriend. I had a fabulous birthday weekend and will remember it for a lifetime. What is one of your favorite birthday memories?

No comments :

Post a Comment