Friday, October 24, 2014

Wrapped Up In Fall

Top: Ralph Lauren | Sweater: Nordstrom Halogen | Pants: American Eagle | Scarf: H &M | Bag: Troy Burch
Boots: Lane Byrant (great for wide calf boots) similar, similar  | Watch: Michael Kors | Earrings: J.Crew Factory

I love a big blanket scarf and when I saw this one at H &M I knew I had to have it. I also got matching burgundy bow gloves and a knit burgundy ear warmer (which are not available online). Blanket scarves definitely seem to be trending this year what is your favorite way to style a big blanket scarf, do you have a absolute favorite scarf? I also want to talk about this cashmere sweater for a minute it is Halogen from Nordstrom and is such an amazing deal they are only $89 and are a nice thick soft luxurious cashmere and come in over 20 colors. I have worn this one at least 15 times and it still looks this amazing, Halogen is my go to cashmere brand.

No comments :

Post a Comment