Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Party

 

Jacket: J.Crew | Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) | Skirt: Ann Taylor (similar) | Shoes: Kate Spade (similar, similar)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar, similar) | Watch: Kate Spade | Bracelet: J.Crew Factory

So have I mentioned my love/obsession with bows lately, because I think they need to create BLW(bow lovers anonymous) it is becoming a problem. I put together this look for holiday parties and semi formal events with friends and family. Sadly I am too young to have any friends that are hosting fancy cocktail parties, so this look really fits the level of formality for the parties which I attend. I think skirts are great to wear for events if you are not sure how dressy/casual to dress.  Skirts set off a more casual tone then dresses do generally. A great thing about a lace skirt like this one is that I can wear it year around, and believe me I do. Choosing a mild heel like the Kate Spade bow heels I am wearing allows for you to be comfortable, so you can stand and talk to your friends all night. 
This is my first time getting to wear my new J.Crew lady day coat and I was very excited, and am loving it as much as I thought I would. I will post a more in depth product review of the coat once I have worn it a few more times and have really gotten to know what I like/dislike about the coat. 
I hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays and speeding lots of needed time with family and friends!!

No comments :

Post a Comment