Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Poncho Love

Poncho: Ralph Lauren-sold out (similar, similar) | Jeans: Nordstrom | Boots: Tommy Hilfiger | Bag: Tory Burch
Watch: Michael Kors | Earrings: J.Crew Factory | Bracelet: J.Crew Factory | Mac: Rebel | Essie: Wicked  
I love my new Marsala colored poncho (the 2015 color pick of the year by Pantone) sadly it was sold out online but I have linked two similar looks. This outfit was all about comfy, casual, and cute. I like a poncho like this or an over-sized sweater because you still look cute but are also incredibly comfortable. When choosing a more casual outfit like this one, I suggest adding some fun accessories like the earrings I am wearing.
So back to the Marsala color who is just as excited as I am? It happens to already be one of my favorite colors for fall/winter so I wonder how I will tie it into my spring/summer wardrobe. We have all already become obsessed over our Marsala colored nail polish, I cant wait to see how everyone styles this color in the year to come. Do you have any favorite Marsala colored pieces in your wardrobe? 


No comments :

Post a Comment