Friday, December 12, 2014

Layers of Sparkle

Sweater: J.Crew | Button Down: Ralph Lauren | Jean Jacket: Loft (similar) | Skirt: Banana Republic ON SALE
Boots: Tommy Hilfiger | Tights: J.Crew Factory | Bag: Tory Burch | Watch: Fossil | Lip Stick: Mac Ruby Red

I have been waiting so patiently to break out these new sparkle tights I got from J.Crew Factory and I must say I love them as much as I thought I would. A tight like this is perfect for the holidays, and can make any outfit holiday party ready. I am also very pleased to say I have my Tommy Hilfiger boots from Belk back, I had to exchange my original pair (long story) and after much searching they were able to find another pair in my size and send them to me. The boots come in three colors and are also available in wide calf, right now the boots are on sale for 30% off and Belk is having their Friends and Family sale taking an additional 20% off making them only $70! My latest steal was this skirt from Banana Republic off the clearance rack from a nice $20 in store. Have you found any great holiday steals?


1 comment :