Thursday, December 11, 2014

Stocking Stuffers

Stocking Stuffers


What are you hopping for in your stocking this year? Here are a few of my top picks for what I hope to see in my stocking. I try to always put cute little girly gifts in stockings, and also things that I feel they can use with in the next week to keep the Christmas spirit going. Things like makeup, and other beauty products are always great because it is usually something they wanted but wouldn't normally teat themselves too. Socks, and gloves are also good stocking stuffers because lets face it, it's getting cold out. And one of my favorite, festive pajamas, but sometimes I gift those the night before so they can wear them Christmas morning. What are some of your stocking stuffer ideas or suggestions?

No comments :

Post a Comment