Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Favorites

I have rounded up 10 of my favorite posts from 2014, looking back on what an amazing year it was. It is so much fun to see how my blog has evolved, along with my style, and how I have gotten to know my readers over the past year. I can not explain how excited I am to start 2015 with y'all, we have many fun times ahead of us! Matt will be starting his new job in January, so bear with me as I find out who will be my new photographer. I will hopefully be landing an internship for the summer, along with starting my senior year of college in the fall. So read along with me as I go though 10 of my favorite posts from 2014, and get excited for many posts to come in the new year!
HOLIDAY PARTY 

What is one of your favorite memories from 2014? My favorite memory from 2014 would have to be the week I spent at Sea Brook Island with my family and Matt. It was the perfect way to start off the summer, so many great memories were made. I can't wait to see what 2015 holds for us!

**Starting next week I will be doing a "Blogger Tips Thursday" series for a few weeks. I already have a few post ideas lined up but if you have any questions, or suggestions for what a great blogger tip would be please let me know!** 

No comments :

Post a Comment