Monday, January 26, 2015

Channeling My Inner Blair Waldorf

Sweater: Ralph Lauren (similar, similar) | Bow: similar | Skirt: Gap (similar
 Bag: Tory Burch | Tights: similar | Shoes: similar 

A few of my beautiful blogging friends are hosting a Gossip Girl linkup, and I just couldn't resist a good excuse to dress as Blair. It is no secret that I love the show Gossip Girl, and find myself watching it all to often on Netflix.  The show quickly became more popular for the main characters fashion, then the actual plot of the show. Last year for my social psychology of dress class, I wrote a paper on how Blair's style evolved though out the show. I have chosen a classic Blair "school girl" look, from her early days of the show. Which is your favorite characters style?XOXO
http://www.monogrammedmidwesterner.blogspot.com/2015/01/xoxo-gossip-girl-linkup.html

No comments :

Post a Comment