Tuesday, January 13, 2015

RocksBox

 

I am beyond excited to get to talk to y'all about RocksBox and share with you an incredible exclusive discount! RocksBox is the perfect way to get designer jewelry on a budget, as a college student I look for any way to save money.  Above are the first 3 items I received in my RocksBox, all equally gorgeous. As you can see, RocksBox sends high quality designer jewelry that is very current and stylish. They send you 3 pieces of jewelry valued over $200 that are styled specifically for you. You keep them as long as you want, and send them back (for free) and they send you 3 new pieces. RocksBox also allows you to purchase any items that you fall in love with, at a 20% off retail price discount. RocksBox is being supper generous and is offering all of my readers their first month for FREE, YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY I SAID FREE, with code:Sarahxoxo4 this discount is good until January 31st. I hope you all take advantage of this opportunity, and please share with me what you receive in your first RocksBox!!


No comments :

Post a Comment