Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pantone


I was inspired by a beautiful blogger/photographer Maria to create a few of my own "Pantone" colors. So if there was a Stylish Sassy & Classy section in your local Lowe's paint department this is what you might find.  I love bright, fun colors. I feel that wearing or being around something so bright and fun, makes your day reflect your surroundings. I had so much fun creating these 10 colors, I hope you enjoy them also.

Macaron// YES macaron can be a color! It is a pretty, pastel, french, tasty, amazing color.

Glitter// Everyone needs sparkle in their life. Your glitter should shine as bright as you do.

Hermes Orange// I am sure Hermes has already trade marked/patented this color and declared it to be known to the world as Hermes Orange, but I felt like adding it anyway, because it is a color to aspire to be.

Essie// Oh how a woman loves her nail polish... I can not afford $20 a week to get a manicure so, a DIY Essie is always my color.

Tartan// As far as I am concerned tartan is a neutral and goes with everything, especially more tartan.

Starbucks Green// Starbucks green is to a preppy girl what John Dear Green is to a country boy. They can't live with out each other.

Lilly Pulitzer// Is the color of summer!! I don't think of Lilly Pulitzer as the color of "preppy" but as the color of fun, bright smiles, laughter, and sunshine. Who doesn't love all of those things?

Polka-Dot// Also a neutral and goes with everything. I love to mix patterns. At first you might shy away but it quickly grows on you.

Gingham// My love affair with gingham comes from its clean crisp white lines, I just love it.

Washi Tape// Because what is an arts and craft project with out washi tape, I mean really?

No comments :

Post a Comment