Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Currently Craving


Clarisonic Mia 1 // I have been batteling with my skin lately and have heard rave reviews for this product, let me know if you have any suggestions for me.
Diptque Mimosa candle //For those days when your snowed in, or taking a hot bubble bath what a better way to relax them one of your favorite candles.
GiGi New York date book 50% OFF // I have wanted one of their date books for a while, and now that they are half off and we havn't even finished 2 months in 2015, I don't think I can resist. 
Kate Spade necklace // Since everything I own can't be pink, I suppose this stunning lavender necklace will do :)
Kate Spade keds // These are just too cute not to have.
Karen Walker sunglasses //I have been on the hunt for a new pair of shades, and I know I want tortoise shell, I am deciding between these and a less expensive pair of Kate Spades. 
Loren Hope earrings // These are the perfect statement earrings, but are simple enough to go with everything.
Tory Burch  Fleming patent medium bag in new ivory // I am trying to choose my spring bag, and I have been eying this one.
Patagonia puffer jacket // With this freezing cold weather (even though I am dreaming of spring) this jacket is a must to keep warm when walking to class.
YSL lipstick Lingerie Pink // I love anything pink, and this is the perfect soft pink lipstick.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment