Friday, February 6, 2015

Insta. Lately


Just sharing a few of my favorite posts from Instagram, if you don't already, follow me @sarahlouisezerbe I tried to link some of the items in the pictures for you all:) And happy FRIYAY!
 
Top: J.Crew (similar) | Necklace: J.Crew (similar)
Nail Polish: Essie (names starting at the peach and going clockwise) a crewed interest, smokin' hot, turquoise& caicos, roarrrange, neo whimsical | Earrings: All of them are from J.Crew expect for the Tory Burch logo dangles.
 Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) | Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer (similar)
Bracelet: Kendra Scott
A little peak at my desk
Kate Spade: Flo Pink 
If you studied for a test without Starbucks did you really study?
Kate Spade ON SALE 40% OFF
Catching up on my magazine reading.

Here is post on 5 tips on how to improve your Instagram go check it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment