Thursday, February 26, 2015

Blogger Tip Thursday {writer's block}

We all experience writer's block at times, and know how difficult it can be to get over that hump, today I am going to share with you some of my tips along with some blog post ideas. My number one go to for ideas, is to look at the blogs that inspire me. Go though all of your favorite bloggers (dig into their archives) and write down any inspiration that comes to you. Pinterest can also be a great source to help spark some ideas inside of you. I keep a open note on my phone with a running list of blog post ideas, because sometimes you just randomly have a great idea, and you don't want to forget it. Lastly I personally find that the right mindset is one of the most important tools to help you get over your "writers block".


Here is a list of 30 blog post ideas to help you get started:
10 wardrobe staples
Bucket list
Currently raving
Date night style guide
Fall style guide
Favorite bloggers
Favorite planners
Gift guides
Girls night
Goals
Guest post
Hair styles
How to start a blog
Instagram latley
Makeup must haves
Must have shoes for every women
Packing for a trip
Product reviews
Save or splurge
Skin care routine
Spring break must haves {all under $100}
Spring style guide
Style guide for him
Summer style guide
Tour of home/apartment
Travel
Weekend/casual war
Whats in my bag
Winter style guide
Workout wear
 

No comments :

Post a Comment