Sunday, March 1, 2015

POP of color


  Jacket: Michael Kors (similar) | Shirt: J.Crew Factory | Jeans:(similar) | Bag: Kate Spade (similar, similar
Shoes: Sole Society (similar) | Necklace: J.Crew Factory | Watch: Kate Spade | Bracelets: Kendra Scott  

A little break in this cold snap that we can't seam to get away from allowed me to break out a few spring(ish) pieces. They were all quickly put away and my heavy winter coats put back into the front of my closet sadly. What I am looking forward to most for spring, shoes, I am tiered of wearing Uggs to class every day, I want to wear cute flats and sandals again. I am a tad obsessed with this necklace that I got from J.Crew Factory last week, if you follow me on Instagram (@sarahlouisezerbe), you are well aware because I have already posted like 4 pictures of it... and more to come :) I have received many questions regarding my gold Kate Spade watch that I am wearing in this post, Nordstrom is sold out but Belk still has a few on SALE 40% off making the watch only $150 get yours while they still have a few left.


No comments :

Post a Comment