Monday, March 30, 2015

Palazzo Please

 
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer | Top: similar | Clutch: GiGi NewYork | Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace & Bracelet: c/o Kendra Scott  "Via Maya" collection which is available starting April 15th  Ring: RocksBox get your first month FREE with code sarahxoxo4

I am obsessed with these palazzo pants from Lilly Pulitzer, they are not only one of the most comfortable pants I own, I feel so tall and chic in them. This has to be one of my new favorite spring outfits. Do you own any palazzo pants? I was a little nervous about them at first, but am so glad now that I took the plunge and tried them! I don't know about you but I can't keep my eyes off of this fabulous jewelry Kendra Scott sent me from their summer line that will be avaible online and in stores April 15th it is to die for. This is definitely a collection you are going to want to keep your eye out for this summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment