Monday, March 16, 2015

Wedged Between Winter and Spring

 

shirt: eShakti | jeans: Topshop | clutch: GiGi New York | watch: Kate Spade 40% off | Shoes: similar
bracelet: Kendra Scott | ring: RocksBox get your first month FREE with code:sarahxoxo4

Spring is literally just days away, I know all I have been talking about lately is how much I love spring, and my favorite spring styles, but I'm just so happy it is just a few short days away. Tunics are a great spring and summer essential, wear them with skinny jeans and a wedge like me, or throw it over your swim suit with a sandal. eShakti has several cute summer tunics, like the one I am wearing, and here is another that I think is just adorable. I have worked with eShakti before, and continue to be impressed with the great customer service, I get to have the item made specifically just for my body, and still received it in the mail in a short amount of time.



No comments :

Post a Comment