Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Style Guide



Hello first day of spring, I have been looking forward to seeing you for quite some time now! I am kicking off the first official day of spring with my spring style guide, what I think every women should own to compete her spring wardrobe.

Sun dress// To me when I think spring, I think sundresses, and when I think sundress, I think Lilly Pulitzer . This yellow first impressions dress is one of my favorites from their spring collection.

Full Skirt// Skirts are a great alternative to a sundress so you can show off some of your cute flirty tops, I prefer fuller skirts over tight ones, but that is just my taste. I adore this lavender one from Jcrew.  

Jean jacket // Jeans jackets are perfect for throwing over any outfit on a chilly evening.

Tunic// I am a big fan of tunic, first off I think they loop faltering on about everyone, and second they are so comfortable. I am eying this  Tory Burch tunic .
 
Gingham// I literally can't get enough of gingham, especially this button down from Jcrew they offer it in a variety of colors and has a great fit.

Boyfriend jean// I do not currently have a boyfriend jean but I desperately want a pair for spring, and I have my eye on these,

White jeans// White jeans are just a necessity of spring, you will get so much use out of them its crazy.

Tote// Spring is one of those seasons when your always on the go, and that calls for a big bag to fit everything into, and I just adore this Kate Spade scallop tote.

Sandals// Spring means time to break out the open toed shoes, these Jacks are my favorite everyday sandal, but I also think ever girl should own a great wedge.

Jewelry//  Spring is a time for bright, fun, and bold jewelry, I love these earring from Stella & Dot and keep your eyes out for a Stella & Dot post coming up soon.

Nails// I love getting me nails done as much as the next girl, and I also love all of these colors from the Essie spring collection.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment