Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring is Blooming

Dress: Forever 21 (similar) ONLY $26 | Jean Jacket: Loft (similar)
Bag:c/o Modus Rio 15% off with code Stylish15 | Saddles: Jack Rogers | Watch: Kate Spade 40% OFF
 Earrings:c/o RocksBox - First month FREE with code Sarahxoxo4

I can not express the joy I am feeling knowing that spring is on its way!! Spring is easily m favorite season, it is when everything comes to life again, and pastels and brights colors everywhere, it makes me very happy. This linen tote from Modus Rio is great for running errands around town or if your headed to the beach, also a plus it comes in several colors. The linen is light weight, which is nice making the bag very light (some bags these days weigh more then what you put in them haha) but I would not recommend this bag for if you are looking for a tote to throw your laptop in. Get your colorful Modus Rio bag here and get 15% off with code stylish15.

This is one of my favorite maxi dresses I got it a few summers ago and get so much use out of it, I found a very similar one for ONLY $26 (linked above). I am in love, let me repeat myself, I am in love with these Loren Hope earrings I received in my latest RocksBox sign up here and get your first month for FREE with code sarahxoxo4

No comments :

Post a Comment