Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pink Colony

 

dress: Lilly Pulitzer | jean jacket: similar | bag: Kate Spade (similar) | sandals: Jack Rogers 
watch: Kate Spade | earring: Kate Spade | sunnies: Tory Burch

The pink and green is finally here, I was beginning to wonder if Lilly had completely converted to blue and white as their colors. But with their new spring shipments I am reassured, Lilly is still all about pink and green. This is one of my favorite dresses from the spring line, first off how adorable is the print? Second it's supper affordable (for Lilly that is) at only $98. Loving these new Jack Roger styles they have released this year, I can't decide which are my new favorite, but I definitely like my new Laurens. What are your favorite sandals for summer?
Don't forget to enter in to win a $500 gift card to Lululemon here

 

No comments :

Post a Comment