Thursday, March 12, 2015

What's In My Bag {spring break}


Spring break is finally here, I feel like I have been counting down the days since we returned to school haha. I personally love packing, its the unpacking that I seem to put off (for weeks). I honestly did not go anywhere special for spring break this year, I stayed in my apartment and worked some. Wednesday was Matt and my three year anniversary, which was very exciting to celebrate, our anniversary always seems to fall during spring break, I think we planed that pretty well :) I also went home and spent a few days with my family in Raleigh, it's always nice to catch up. 

Above are some of my spring break essentials: Tote bag (longchamp) I use this bag all.the.time. for vacations, for class, and at the race track // Sandals (Jack Rogers) I also am eying these Jacks because I feel they would be great for the pool/beach because they are plastic, and there a great price. Swimsuits, I don't know about you, but shopping for/trying on swimsuits is literally about my least favorite thing to do, period. I am a one piece kinda gal usually, I love this Kate Spade bow one it is just too adorable. Finally time to break out those shorts(and shave those legs ladies) my go to are my Lilly Pulitzer scallop buttercup short. Starbucks is a need of course, it isn't a vacation until you break out the gold card :) I have linked many of my favorite items for spring break bellow, so take a look. Happy spring break ladies may your days be warm and full of sunshine, and your burns quickly turn into flawless tans!!

No comments :

Post a Comment