Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Vanentine's Day Gift Guide

Valentines day gift guide



Valentines day is right around the corner, so if you were looking for a little gift inspiration, I have it here for you. I will be honest, Matt and I are not huge Valentine's Day gift giving people, we usually exchange something small and make dinner at home. I feel it's important to share your love everyday, not just one day a year (so cliche I know). Also being 21 and on a budget, saving up for a house, or other things for our future seems so much more important to me then that Diptque candle, as amazing as it might small. Even on a budget it is important to spoil your loved ones, make them dinner or their favorite desert, maybe just leave a sweet note laying around for them to find. I hope everyone has a love filled Valentines day no matter how you celebrate it!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment