Monday, February 16, 2015

Classics


Trench Coat: J.Crew | Jeans: Nordstrom | Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer (similar, similar) | Bag: Tory Burch
 Shoes: Tory Burch my FAVORITE flats | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Watch: Kate Spade 40% OFF |
Bracelet: c/o Kendra Scott | Earring: J.Crew Factory

This is a perfect outfit for those in-between weather days, when its still kinda chilly, but the sun breaks out in the aafternoon. Light layers like a classic trench coat are perfect for every season, I can't stress that enough. If you saw me on a day-to-day basis (especially at work) you would see that I wear the heck out of these Caroline Tory Burch flats they are my absoulte favorite. Not only are they cute, they are soooo comfortable, if you get a dark color though, make sure you wear little socks with them, they will dye your feet the color of the leather if you do not. This is really just an outfit full of some of my go to classic staples; ankle jeans, a trench coat, a fun scarf, and my favorite Tory flats. With these four items you can literally make an endless amount of outfits all year around. 

No comments :

Post a Comment