Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow Day


Jacket: Columbia | Jeans: Paige | Sweater: Old (similar) | Boots: Uggs (supper old)
Ear Muffs: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) | Mittens: Lilly Pulitzer (similar)

Who doesn't love a snow day, I know I sure do! Sadly we only got about 1/2-1 of snow, and a nice 1/2 of ice on top of it, so that was a lot of fun. Because of all the ice there was no playing in the snow, the yard outside my apartment was like a huge scatting rink. Shooting in the snow is new for me, and definitely leaned a few things, it is BRIGHT and I mean BRIGHT, it is so hard to keep my eyes open. Also due to all of this light, many of my facial features look washed out, but that is okay, it was a learning experience. I have spend my snow days sitting in my apartment with Bentley near by, drinking lots and lots of coffee, watching Netflix, and planning some awesome blog posts for y'all.


No comments :

Post a Comment