Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide

holiday gift guide

I love to shop, especially for Christmas gifts, even though I tend to go a little over board. I have made a gift guide for any girl in your life(mom, girlfriend, you etc.) and all of the items are under $50. I am a strong believer that gifts should be pretty, at least a gift to a girl, not only the wrapping but the actual gift itself. Who doesn't love opening a pretty girly gift? I love giving gifts, but I love receiving them even more :) The best thing about a gift is every time you use the item it makes you think of the person that gave it to you.
I have three tips for you while you are shopping this season.
1. Think about what the person really likes and not focus on if you like it.
2. Don't buy it just because its on sale.
3. Expensive isn't always better.
One of the biggest parts of a gift is the thought you put behind it. What is on your wish list?

No comments :

Post a Comment