Thursday, November 13, 2014

Friday Fav's {Legwear Addition}

Must have legwar


The temperature is quickly dropping and that means we need to cover our little legs, in style of course. I am a sucker for cute socks and tights. I have a few of my favorites for fall/winter above. I just ordered a few pairs from J.Crew factory they should arrive in the mail soon. Also last year I got crafty and made my own boot socks; I went to goodwill and bought some big sweaters supper cheep and cut off the sleeves, it actually worked really well and they are supper cute (see picture bellow). I usually keep my tight color mainly neutral, nude, black, gray, dark red, I want to try white but I am afraid I am to old to wear white tights (can women wear white tights?).Do you have any amazing places you always find socks or tights? Or have you made your own?


No comments :

Post a Comment