Monday, November 24, 2014

Sparkle & Plaid

 
Shirt: J.Crew (similar) | Button down: Free People (similar) | Jeans: American Eagle (similar) | Boots: Lane Bryant (similar)
Bag: Tory Burch | Boot socks: Free People | Earrings: J.Crew Factory | Bracelet: J.Crew Factory | Watch: Kate Spade
 
I love mixing up things like sparkle and plaid because, normally you would separate the two in your head, one if formal the other casual but together they look adorable. I sadly could not find a more similar sparkle t-shirt online this is from J.Crew last year, but I wear it so much around the holidays. So let me talk to you about these boot socks, they are so adorable I love all of Free Peoples boot socks, I cant get enough of them. Oh also for the random leaf picture, I know fall is pretty much coming to and end but we found this huge leaf at the arboretum and I couldn't resist, it was just so large. What is one of your favorite things to mix up in an outfit that you wouldn't normally put together? Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments :

Post a Comment