Monday, November 10, 2014

Rain or Shine

 
Trench: J.Crew | Sweater: J.Crew | Pants: J.Crew | Shoes: Tory Burch | Bag: Michael Kors 
Watch: Kate Spade | Necklace: Forever 21 (similar
I was so excited to wear my new trench coat for the first time today and I am in love with it. It is so comfortable and looks cute open and closed, I feel so classy in it, you definitely need to add this beauty to your Christmas list. I got this sweater and pants on clearance at J.Crew(extra 30% off sale online, they had an extra 40% off in my store + student discount). You have to go check out their sale section. I love wearing big sweaters they are stylish but still supper comfortable and I felt that this would be a great color to also carry into my spring wardrobe. Also I want to remind everyone that you don't always have to wear dark colors during fall you can still break out your light color neutrals  and pastels like the lavender I am wearing, and yes even your white jeans. What is your favorite "rule breaker" for the fall?

No comments :

Post a Comment