Thursday, November 13, 2014

Red Cup Season

 
Sweater: Free People | Jeans: Nordstrom | Boots: Tommy Hilfiger
Bag: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors | Nails: Essie Wicked
I wait all year for this time of Starbucks season, the red cup... I deprive myself by not getting my favorite holiday drink until the red cups arrive. My favorite drink is the white peppermint mocha with non-fat milk no foam and chocolate shavings on top, what is yours? I was so excited to wear this Free People sweater because it is just so warm and cozy. I was all supper excited when I found these Tommy Hilfiger boots because I have wide calves and they fit perfectly, they also come to brown!! Also Matt deserves props for the Starbucks photo he climbed down in the creek to place the cup there, in his Nike man-flops of course.

No comments :

Post a Comment