Monday, November 3, 2014

Big Comfy Warm Sweaters


Sweater: Very old (similar, similar) | Pants: Nordstrom (similar, similar) | Boots: Lane Bryant (similar, similar
Bag: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: J.Crew Facroy | Earrings: Similar | Lipstick: Mac Rebel

I love wearing big, comfy, warm sweaters on a cold fall day. This is a very old sweater in fact it was my moms, but I have been eying a lot of new supper cute sweaters this season from J.Crew and Ann Taylor (I plan on doing a favorite sweaters post soon). What is your favorite way to wear a big sweater? I love skinny jeans or cords and boots. I am on the hunt for some new skinny pants (not necessarily jeans) to wear with boots let me know if you have any suggestions I want something supper comfy.

No comments :

Post a Comment