Thursday, November 6, 2014

Friday Fav's {Fall and Winter Sweaters}

Must have fall and winter sweaters


These are my favorite sweaters for fall and winter you can shop them bellow by clicking on the picture of the sweater you want to look at. I love having a big variety of sweaters to choose from; solids, print, embellished, over sized. The bottom sweater on the right is actually a Ralph Lauren mens sweater but I just love it so much. I also love to wear pastels or bright colors even in the fall and winter I don't discriminate when it comes to color I will wear my favorites all year around. I also love layer with my sweaters a button down or sometimes I just wear a simple white long sleeve t.shirt under my sweater so I stay nice and warm. What are some of your favorite sweaters for this fall/winter?


No comments :

Post a Comment